- Lean Manufacturing Solutions
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Solve manufacturing problems using computer hardware, software, scientific principles and methodology.
- Analyze and solve manufacturing problems of an economic, technical, organization, and design variety.
- Recommend solutions of manufacturing problems of the moral, ethical, and legal nature.
- Recognize issues of quality assurance and recommend systems, procedures, and techniques to meet quality standards.
- Contribute to an industrial design, redesign, and upgrade of products to achieve improved manufacturability, aesthetics, and function..
- Exhibit knowledge of the organization and functions in a manufacturing concern.
- New or Redesigned products
- Startup Ventures
- Presentation Models
- Plan, organize, and carry out engineering technology projects.
- Product Redesign
- Product Replicating
- 3D Printing
CNC Programing/Tooling /Training:
- Program computers, CNC machines, and other automated manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrate discipline to specific skills and knowledge of tools, equipment, systems, materials, processes, and procedures.